‘Human waste’ found in Coca-Cola cans

I believe I've drunk Coca Cola/Pepsicola once in my life about 50 years ago. It tasted somewhat akin to what I think may be the taste of excrement. Never even tried it again.

I believe I've drunk Coca Cola/Pepsicola once in my life about 50 years ago. It tasted somewhat akin to what I think may be the taste of excrement. Never even tried it again.
excellent at stripping paint [never spill it on your car !] and freeing off seized nuts and bolts though

I've seen kids do school science experiments where they take a baby tooth that's fallen out of their mouths and place it in a cup of coke to see how fast it dissolves.
I have to admit, though, that I love an ice cold fountain Coke on a hot day. Bottled isn't the same.

Last edited:
Actually the only liquids that I drink other than wine and beer are coffee (one or possibly two mugs per day) and lime cordial with lime juice (the latter to counteract the horrible dehydrated monkey sh1t which I wake up with in my mouth at 3 am).

I haven't drunk cola in umpteen years, and then only because it was 35 degC+ and it was the only cool drink we could get. It is excellent as a cleaning fluid, and I hate to think what it does to peoples' insides.

I RARELY drink sodas. When I do it is an 8 oz. bottle of Coke over ice on a hot day. I may purchase 2 six packs per year. A guilty pleasure is a Coke float. A tall glass with a couple of scoops of French vanilla ice cream topped with Coke. None of that diet crap. I can not tolerate the taste of artificial sweeteners - even Stevia.

All I remember about coca cola is that years ago, the syrup was used to combine with crushed asprins to give it to kids when they had fever ..

I have never had it again .. Long on memory !

I love sparkling water ( Vichy Catalan or Perrier or San Pellegrino ) with lemon, however, never touch sodas ..

Back
Top Bottom