Recipe 20 Minute Mushroom Risotto...and It's Light, Too

Oh! Panna da cucina! Oh no no, is not so used in Italy...especially for risotto, never! It was used a lot in the '80s but for some dish of pasta or tortellini with peas and cooked ham..I sometimes used "panna" but for some particular recipes..and never in risotti.
That was my understanding. Risotto is rich enough!

@The Late Night Gourmet , I had to remove the cookingbites recipe challenge tag from your post as the rules state you can't enter recipes posted before the current challenge began. Don't worry though. My bets are on you to win with that show stopping tagliatelle.:D

@The Late Night Gourmet , I had to remove the cookingbites recipe challenge tag from your post as the rules state you can't enter recipes posted before the current challenge began. Don't worry though. My bets are on you to win with that show stopping tagliatelle.:D
Weirdly enough, I think I put the recipe challenge tag before mushroom was announced as the ingredient: it was more a lack of understanding the rules than it was an attempt to use a previous recipe. :whistling:

Weirdly enough, I think I put the recipe challenge tag before mushroom was announced as the ingredient: it was more a lack of understanding the rules than it was an attempt to use a previous recipe. :whistling:
Foresight, Hindsight or Second Sight?

Back
Top Bottom