25 deg c tomorrow, BBQ time.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:16 PM
so it's going to be a great day tomorrow, maybe the last BBQ of the season, so I'm doing them tomorrow. Sausys kebabs and home made burgers. Burgers for the challenge. Family are all here so I'll do twice fried chips for the wee kids and big kids,lol. 9yo granddaughter loves these with aolie.
Burgers will have bacon egg cheese plus lettuce and Beetroot.

Russ

i've never understood the season thing some people have with BBQing , i BBQ year round , i think the coldest temp i have BBQed in was 17 below zero , so whats the problem with BBQing in winter ?

i've never understood the season thing some people have with BBQing , i BBQ year round , i think the coldest temp i have BBQed in was 17 below zero , so whats the problem with BBQing in winter ?
My FIL used to grill out year-round, and that was in Plattsburgh, NY (see my other post with yesterday’s temps in P’burgh 🥶).

That’s because when you live there, if you don’t cookout until it’s warm, you’re losing a good five months of the year. :laugh:

This little gal from Hawaii loves to gril/BBQ in the snow, well kind... I pull the grill/BBQ under the overhang ... I don't to get the gorgeous SS Weber funky
DSC00956.JPG

now that looks like good weather to cook in , at least those of us that cook in cold weather don't have to worry about sweating in our food ...lol

Back
Top Bottom