Recipe 7 UP Biscuits

Pat

Veteran
Local time
7:37 AM
This was posted in my Facebook group it looks good.
ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!!!!!

I keep getting asked over & over again for this recipe. People can't get enough. Fast, easy to make and soooo good!!!! Recipe is hard to find. Share it to your Wall so you'll have it whenever you need it.

~~ 7 UP BISCUITS ~~

INGREDIENTS:
4 cups Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
1/2 cup melted butter

DIRECTIONS:
Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. Dough will be very soft - don't worry. Knead and fold dough until well mixed. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter. Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake @ 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this. Do the biscuits have lemon or lime undertones with the addtition of the 7Up? Just about anything made with Bisquick is going to be good. It was originally created for pancakes, but has developed into so much more and there are hundreds of uses for the stuff.

Pat, what type of butter are we using here? I am not a big fan of butter and does the biscuit have a buttery flavour? Either way, I always get excited about anything that is quick and easy and I have never made a biscuit. If it's as good as you say, I'll probably try it one of these days.

Hah!!

Wow!! I've heard of a 7up Cake, but not 7up biscuits! That's a new one on me. Maybe, I'll try it! :wink:

Last edited:
I vaguely remember by grandma always talking about "her 7-up biscuits" but I can't remember ever trying them...although I may have and just never knew what I was eating! I am going to try the recipe out and see if it brings back any memories the way some foods and songs tend to do!

I really like the sound of these but as far as I know, Bisquick isn't available here in the UK. Does anyone know what would make a good substitute?

Back
Top Bottom