A Birthday Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewmew

Local time
3:13 PM
[Mod.Edit: Please note that this post and the following few posts have been moved to start a new discussion thread.]

Anyone got a birthday thread in here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only trouble is, I have no idea when everyone's birthday is.
Oh - perhaps I misunderstood. What did you have in mind?
Well, I'm guessing no one has their birthdays mentioned in their profiles, so I thought that perhaps a subforum could be set up with members names and their birthdays added in, and whenever a birthday is flagged up, I could open up a thread in whichever appropriate forum and others could contribute. As I have no idea how to set that up, I might've hit a snag. It's only an idea anyway.

Well, I'm guessing no one has their birthdays mentioned in their profiles, so I thought that perhaps a subforum could be set up with members names and their birthdays added in, and whenever a birthday is flagged up, I could open up a thread in whichever appropriate forum and others could contribute. As I have no idea how to set that up, I might've hit a snag. It's only an idea anyway.

OK - I tend to think a thread rather than sub-forum might be better. Maybe a general 'Whose birthday is it today?' thread. Then members could say it is their birthday if they wished but could also include other birthdays (such as 'Its my Dad'd birthday and I've bought him... etc.). It could even include birthdays of celebrities if members wanted to post them.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn (and anyone else) - what do you think?

OK - I tend to think a thread rather than sub-forum might be better. Maybe a general 'Whose birthday is it today?' thread. Then members could say it is their birthday if they wished but could also include other birthdays (such as 'Its my Dad'd birthday and I've bought him... etc.). It could even include birthdays of celebrities if members wanted to post them.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn (and anyone else) - what do you think?
"Whose birthday is it today" thread - oo! I like that! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom