Advertising for Christmas 2015

No way! I can't even think about Christmas 2015, I'm still recovering from 2014!! I had to be a bad dream, please tell me it was all a bad dream :)

Could these people really be serious? This is only the middle of January 2015. There are so many other things to take place before another Christmas comes around. I think we should be focusing more on what is in the immediate future instead of thinking so far ahead. We have only just said goodbye to Christmas 2014. Somehow I do not like to hear about Christmas unless the season is approaching. I am not in Christmas mode right now..

No way! I can't even think about Christmas 2015, I'm still recovering from 2014!! I had to be a bad dream, please tell me it was all a bad dream :)
Nope, not a bad dream! One of those 'start saving with us' companies... Not a hope in anything's chance... Email and flyer through the post and my husband said he has seen their Christmas 2015 adverts on TV already as well!

We've taken bookings for Christmas day already,most people think summer is early for planning

Back
Top Bottom