All in one cookers

VAT is 20%. It has to be taken into account. But my point was that it comes with very little and if I wanted to, I could find an expensive one, the same as Shermie did. That was all.
Well now we could all play that game. And here I thought our sales tax was expensive. Depending on location it varies from 5% to a little over 10%.
I once had someone ask me how we knew how much something actually was since they add the tax at the register rather than have the complete price on the shelves.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn,
Even the cheap kitchenaids here come with the beater, the whip and the dough hook.
Now if we want to add the rest of the accessories the money will add up quick.
kitchenaid-precise-heat-mixing-bowl-for-bowl-lift-stand-mi-o.jpg

Like with THIS accessory - the KA cooking mixer bowl!

It is supposed to heat up delicate ingredients while mixing, such as chocolate. it even proofs dough for bread!
It is available for the tilt-head machines, as well as the bowl-lift onesl. Costs range from $249 to $299. Go out get yours today!! I'm not getting one! :headshake:

Last edited:
Presto Big Kitchen Kettle_.jpg
Breadman Bread Machine_.jpg

Now, when I want to proof dough, THIS machine is all that I need to do it with! It was given to me for nothing. Can't get any cheaper than THAT!!

And for chocolate, either a double boiler or THIS (left) on its lowest heat setting. Hah!! :headshake:

Last edited:
View attachment 4978 View attachment 4977

Now, when I want to proof dough, THIS machine is all that I need to do it with! It was given to me for nothing. Can't get any cheaper than THAT!!

And f9or chocolate, either a double boiler or THIS (left) on its lowest heat setting. Hah!! :headshake:
One of these days I am going to try sous vide in the top one. Agreeing with you on proofing the bread.
Though in the summer, my kitchen is warm enough to proof easily.

One of these days I am going to try sous vide in the top one. Agreeing with you on proofing the bread.
Though in the summer, my kitchen is warm enough to proof easily.

That would of course be when I'm making bread in the bread machine.
These new-fangled gadgets just kill me!! Anything & everything to entice consumers into buying them! The more of that stuff that you have in the kitchen, the more clutter it will create in the long run, unless you have a place to put it when not in use!! :headshake:

That would of course be when I'm making bread in the bread machine.
These new-fangled gadgets just kill me!! Anything & everything to entice consumers into buying them! The more of that stuff that you have in the kitchen, the more clutter it will create in the long run, unless you have a place to put it when not in use!! :headshake:
Let me start a king and queen kitchen stuff thread.

Tefal-Cuisine-Companion-Product-Shot-2-890x1024.jpg
All-in-one cooker..jpg

Looky-looky!!

Here are 2 more!

Before you know it, ALL small appliance makers will soon be offering copycat versions of this gizmo!!! :headshake:

Back
Top Bottom