All in one cookers

Cuisinart Cook Fresh..jpg

The hits just keep on coming!

Here's something from Cuisinart, called Cook Fresh. :headshake:

Yes it is.

Well, one thing IS for sure.

If you were to buy one of these items, not only would you be spending an astronomical amount of money for one of them, but you'd also be inviting & welcoming clutter back into your kitchen.

Even if you don't use it, you'll be inviting clutter into one or more of your closets. The best thing to do is to leave those right where you see them. On the store shelves. :headshake:

The steamer bit and the other items which are no all-in-one cookers are the reason I suggested a new thread. New threads are what will attract new members, rather than burying the likes of steamers under all-in-one cookers... I think I am still not buying one. I may get the pressure cooker and a new yoghurt maker - though at the moment yogurt is doing absolutely fine in the kitchen on the shelf with no assistance because of the temps. Or if I want to speed things up I can just put it in the sun room and roast it.... ooops that's meant to be the chips in the laundry isn't it? my solar shower in the laundry, so I can have free hot water during the day, is so effective at the moment that I can't actually put my hands under it because it is too hot and the temp has gone off the top of the built in gauge which is 56C!

Maybe it's a good idea to take the steamer post and make a new thread with it.

I thought that is WAS a multi cooker, but it ISN'T. Not to say that Cuisi won't or hasn't already introduced one, but in this day & age, who can tell? :wink:

Hi there, I have heard many good things about all in one cooker which is the best equipment in the kitchen. When my friend was moved to her new house with the help of professional movers in queens ny who provided her moving service and they also provided kitchen products.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to get a pressure cooker for a while now and have also been considering getting a new yoghurt maker. the cheap one I picked up second hand has started to play up. now I was looking at getting separate devices but my husband wants to spend Aussie $175 on a slow cooker that is a rice cooker, yoghurt maker, pressure cooker device (made by Philips) and I was wondering if the concept is any good. does it do too much? is it worth it? do you use yours?

I guess I would be using it to make yoghurt several times a week, cook beans from dried pulses especially when I've forgotten to put them on to soak and cook rice in it (though this last bit remains to be seen). I'm hesitant because I know I've often got yoghurt on the go at the same time as other things are cooking such as a stew or chickpeas etc and with one device doing it all, I'll only be able to do one thing at a time.

This is the one he is thinking of getting me
http://www.philips.com.au/c-m-ho/cooking/all-in-one-cooker
I bought a similar contraption a few years ago - it wasn't a Philips one, but can't remember the make offhand. It was awful. The rice was sloppy, and the slow cooker seemed to burn everything even on the lowest setting. It went back, and I bought a normal slow cooker instead. I had already replaced my ailing yoghurt maker (only bought because I don't have a warm enough airing cupboard to put the yoghurt in), and I'm quite capable of cooking rice OK about 95% of the time. It used to fry food too - I never even got round to trying that out.

The worst thing about the whole idea was trying to convince where I got it from that it was useless and didn't work properly. The best thing was that I was about £70 richer even after buying the slow cooker.

Back
Top Bottom