The Alphabet Game: Dishes using Za'atar

Yip,don't like it,
We have some here for guests that prefer it. When we had earthquakes here the marmite factory was demolished, marmite was going for huge money because of the shortage. Like $30 for a $3 jar!! Made by sanitarium who are seven day adventurers,lol.

Russ

New thread here: Marmite or Vegemite?

Last edited:
L98Krzzi9K6KGCHb6

Please tell me that people don’t eat wombats. Or wallabies. I’m sure someone does, somewhere, but I don’t want to know about it.

Weet-bix (similar to Weetabix?) which is made by Sanitarium who also make a yeast spread. Sanitarium is a weird name for a food manufacturer! Does sanitarium mean the same in Australia as it does in UK @murphyscreek, @rascal, @SatNavSaysStraightOn?

View attachment 23404

Don't know origin, but they are a religious sect of seventh day adventurers, recent discussions are going on about them getting no taxes as they are a religion. A bit like the charlatan Brian Tamaki with the destiny church.
I was raised on weet bix. The U.K. Shop here where I get stuff from tried to import weet a bix, sanitarium had it stopped at port. Huge court case, however uk shop lost.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom