The Alphabet Game: Dishes using Za'atar

7098096307_e587157639_z.jpg

Tornado Potatoes - these are potatoes cut in a spiral pattern and baked or fried. Wow...I'm going to have to try making this sometime!

7098096307_e587157639_z.jpg

Tornado Potatoes - these are potatoes cut in a spiral pattern and baked or fried. Wow...I'm going to have to try making this sometime!

You've never had those at a fair or amusement park? They usually aren't on a stick like that but are piled high on a plate. They fried to order and usually always provided different seasoning salts.

Last edited:
You've never had those at a fair or amusement park? They usually aren't on a stick like that but are piled high on a plate. They fried to order and usually always provided different seasoning salts.

How do you make them? I've got a silly gadget that does cucumber spirals...

How do you make them? I've got a silly gadget that does cucumber spirals...

We have the Kitchen Aide spiralizer attachment and use it. It makes thick and thin spaghetti like noodles and thick and thin big ones like the potatoes depending on which blade you use. Depending on how sturdy your cucumber cutter is it might work. You would do just like you do the cucumbers.

We have the Kitchen Aide spiralizer attachment and use it. It makes thick and thin spaghetti like noodles and thick and thin big ones like the potatoes depending on which blade you use. Depending on how sturdy your cucumber cutter is it might work. You would do just like you do the cucumbers.

I've got a spiralizer but I think it only does the thin spaghetti. Will investigate (tomorrow).

Nice one!

I had Vinegared Gochujang

Form of Korean gochujang, known as "hot pepper paste for sushi" is a mixture of the famous Korean chilli paste - gochujang - mixed together with vinegar. The vinegared gochujang is served at the table in Korean restaurants - most often to accompany fish or sashimi.

Back
Top Bottom