And the winner is...

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
3:55 PM
The winner of the last round of the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge is @L_B. Both @Classic and I as joint judges independently voted Portobello Mushroom Pizza from @L_B, in 1st place. :woot::woot::woot:
https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/portobello-mushroom-pizza.6758/

My reason for choosing this recipe was that it was very straightforward and something that almost everyone could cook - and of course, totally delicious. Plus, it could easily be adapted for vegetarians.

For further detail about 2nd/3rd places and honourable mentions, please see the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge.

A big thank you to all who entered, many of whom were newcomers. We had a record number of entries and I really enjoyed trying out the recipes!

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats-2.gif
@L_B

The winner of the last round of the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge is @L_B. Both @Classic and I as joint judges independently voted Portobello Mushroom Pizza from @L_B, in 1st place. :woot::woot::woot:

My reason for choosing this recipe was that it was very straightforward and something that almost everyone could cook - and of course, totally delicious. Plus, it could easily be adapted for vegetarians.

For further detail about 2nd/3rd places and honourable mentions, please see the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge.

A big thank you to all who entered, many of whom were newcomers. We had a record number of entries and I really enjoyed trying out the recipes!

Thank you so very much!! It was an awesome challenge! One of my favorites so far!! :)
Excited to see what the next one will be!

Back
Top Bottom