Another slice of Canadiana

Rocklobster

Legendary Member
Local time
7:22 PM
Here’s a couple of old soldiers off to the trift shop. Back when things were still made in Canada.
IMG_4385.jpeg

IMG_4386.jpeg

Last edited:
I can see those pans have some history.
Those ones in particular have more than I even know. My parents received a set of Where Ever for their wedding gift in the early 60’s, so I remember them growing up. These two I found at a thrift shop in the 80’s. Haven’t used them in many years but they always had some sentimental value.

Those ones in particular have more than I even know. My parents received a set of Where Ever for their wedding gift in the early 60’s, so I remember them growing up. These two I found at a thrift shop in the 80’s. Haven’t used them in many years but they always had some sentimental value.
I have some garden tools that belonged to my wife's grandfather. They date back to the early 20th century and they work quite well. We still have some stainless mixing bowls that were a part of her mother's stand mixer. 60's vintage as well, I think, and I use them every week. If it worked in the past it is likely to work still.

Back
Top Bottom