Any Good Films on at the moment?

What type of film do you like watching? The hunger games is quite good, as is jack reacher. I watched the monuments men the other week and that wasnt bad either. Oh and the book thief was quite good as well.

I like scifi, action etc... Have recently watched /caught up with the first 2 hunger games films, watched rec which was ok. Currently watching the first series of arrow, like the series castle, watching battlestar gallactica, ncis , csi, Lewis, endeavour etc.

Along the same theme as castle is rizoli and isles, you'd like that. And the flash is a spin off of arrow, and the actor and some of his sidekicks appear in the flash. Resurrection is also quite good. Its about people from all times coming back to life.I have heard that the transformers film is good as well.

I don't know if it's good but I want to go see Kirk Cameron saves Christmas whenever I get the chance once I'm back home after the Thanksgiving holiday has passed.

sadly I am not able to sit up at the moment, due to a back injury 3 weeks ago, but I know there are several films on at the cinema that I would like to go and see, but I just can't at the moment or for the foreseeable future... :cry: but I have been catching up on some films that came out whilst my husband and I were off cycling on a long tour (aborted round the world attempt).... so all is not lost.

Back
Top Bottom