Anyone Going To The Chocolate Show?

Not interested unless the chocolate contains chilli! No doubt there will be whole stalls devoted to that! I suppose it would be good if you were addicted to chocolate as I think you would get lots of free tastings and samples for your £12.50 entry fee (£8 for senior citizens). I did the Good Food Show in Birmingham a few years back. There were malt whisky stalls giving free tastings...

Not interested unless the chocolate contains chilli! No doubt there will be whole stalls devoted to that! I suppose it would be good if you were addicted to chocolate as I think you would get lots of free tastings and samples for your £12.50 entry fee (£8 for senior citizens). I did the Good Food Show in Birmingham a few years back. There were malt whisky stalls giving free tastings...
Something like this you mean
MADAGASCAR1100.jpg

https://www.southdevonchillifarm.co.uk/online-shop/chilli-chocolate/

Yes. Tried this and other brands but its still too sweet for me. I should make my own from 90% Dark Chocolate. But in truth, I'm not really interested in chocolate. I used to dread Christmas and birthdays because my Mum always bought me a box of chocolates!

I have ordered their chillies on-line and still get their newsletter. Sadly, Devon is a bit of a trek from here.

If you get the chance to try different chocolates do so a good chocolateer can taste chocolate like wine ,I met a 4 times UK top chocleteer a few years ago who now mentors up and coming world chocolateer finalists and it was a eye opener

Back
Top Bottom