Apparently this is considered to be Retro

My old ipod an old 40 gig classic, no color display, and with the click wheel about the size of a thin cigarette pack. I won it in a raffle, i love it. Tho i have since been given a 1st gen ipod...meaning the first year ever to make ipods...its thick and only can hold 4 gigs...i was given it cause someone heard i liked apple stuff...i'm like "yes please, thank you." Recently i found a ipod touch at the thrift store but it only has 8 gigs of space but hey it can go online via wifi and frankly is like a tiny ipad and it was less than $5 so how could i say no. I love my apple devices.

My wife's Apple because her work pays for her phone and I pad.
I'm a Samsung s8 guy all the way. I do EVERYTHING on my phone. I hate the apple products. My wife says she would prefer a Samsung, but hey, hers is free.

Russ

My wife's Apple because her work pays for her phone and I pad.
I'm a Samsung s8 guy all the way. I do EVERYTHING on my phone. I hate the apple products. My wife says she would prefer a Samsung, but hey, hers is free.

Russ

My husband has a Samsung and wouldn't swap it any other brand, Apple users we know complain about their phones, he has no complaint about his.

I have been looking at cd players again and am wondering if an old style 'boom box' would be a better idea, a handle to carry it around-ideal for working in the garden-it won't be blasting out so won't disturb anyone and there will be an option to sit still and plug in earphones...still undecided.

I have been looking at cd players again and am wondering if an old style 'boom box' would be a better idea, a handle to carry it around-ideal for working in the garden-it won't be blasting out so won't disturb anyone and there will be an option to sit still and plug in earphones...still undecided.

I got a free mini boom box with my s8 I got last year. It's worth $200 retail, it's pretty dam loud. I use it when I'm outside mucking around, I love my music, loud too. I got the phone free as well because my contract includes 2 other phones.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom