Are you in a dinner club?

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:26 AM
about 8 years ago we had some big earthquakes here destroying a lot of buildings. A group of us were having a drink and wondered how we could help the wee restaurant people. We decided to go,out to a small restaurant on the outskirts of town or in town where businesses were struggling. There's 12 of us and we go out on the first Wednesday of every month. It's my pick for this month. I chose Rangoon ruby. It was beautiful.
Does anyone here belong to a dinner club.???
What do you think of our one?

Russ

A group of us were having a drink and wondered how we could help the wee restaurant people. We decided to go,out to a small restaurant on the outskirts of town or in town where businesses were struggling.

What a great idea and fun too. I've never belonged to anything like that - not enough friends! :ohmy:

What a great idea and fun too. I've never belonged to anything like that - not enough friends! :ohmy:

Most of my friends are friends from childhood or high school mates I met back in the day. Male and female friends, never anything sexual as just friends. My oldest friend and I went to kindergarten together.

Russ

A lovely idea but no we are not part of anything like that, our friends are scattered around the country so we don't meet up in 1 go.

It really is a wonderful idea . A good way to keep in touch with friends and family.
Mother has a monthly siblings luncheon.
We used to do a girl's lunch- Mother and Sisters. Unfortunately we fell out of the habit.
Note to self Must get Girls lunches going again.

It really is a wonderful idea . A good way to keep in touch with friends and family.
Mother has a monthly siblings luncheon.
We used to do a girl's lunch- Mother and Sisters. Unfortunately we fell out of the habit.
Note to self Must get Girls lunches going again.

Lol, women do love a get together, my wife and about 10 of her friends went to a tribute band yesterday. Came home rather happy,lol. More than 2 glasses of wine.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom