Are you into the Hairy Bikers?

Local time
9:35 PM
Website
www.helium.com
My son is a big fan of the Hairy Bikers, and when we stayed with him recently, he played back The Hairy Dieters tv programme. I really got into their presenting style, and the food they cooked look pretty good as well, even though it was diet stuff.

I've now bought a couple of their cookbooks, and I've cooked quite a few of the dishes so far. I never thought I'd be a biker's follower, but I am! So, are you into the Hairy Bikers?

Yes - though very little of their food I can eat, but I have followed them for years and years so to speak. I thought their Diet program was really good and opened people's eyes. though personally I don't diet if I want to lose weight - usually keeping it on is the issue for me. I just exercise more and eat smaller portions of the stuff I like. I wouldn't go as far as buying their books though for obvious reasons being almost vegan!

I like their style.:thumbsup:

They came to Shrewbury Flower show a couple of years ago and I was impressed (good knowledge plus they were funny). I don't usually watch a lot of cookery programmes but I'll make an exception for them.

They are my favorite two British cooks. I have all their books 😍 they're so much fun to watch and you can see the love for cooking is genuine.
My favorite books of theirs are Great British Classics and the Hairy Bikers great book of baking. They have good recipes, not too much fuss but bags of flavor. And I also like the way they interact with their fans, when you follow their page they host a zoom session or something similar almost every week where you get a chance to talk to them.

I like Dave, I have some difficulty with Si. I'm not convinced Si actually knows how to cook.

I like them, had tickets to go see them on their tour last year but obviously that didn't happen.
I like their style of presenting as well, just 2 good mates having fun, doing what they love.

Their Welsh Rarebit recipe is basic and lovely.

I like them, had tickets to go see them on their tour last year but obviously that didn't happen.
I like their style of presenting as well, just 2 good mates having fun, doing what they love.

Their Welsh Rarebit recipe is basic and lovely.

I went to their show in 2019 - it was brilliant. They are now to rather rich good mates! Dave lives in France these days and owns (breeds?) race horses...

Back
Top Bottom