Bit of news

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
1:08 PM
Hey, that's fantastic news. Just read the article and there are a couple of interesting recipes. :okay:

I hope you've got a copy of their review somewhere. I always make sure I have when any of my photos are commended on competitions etc because it is so easy to lose track or for it to disappear from the net.

What's missing is one of your fabulous photos though. :(

Hey, that's fantastic news. Just read the article and there are a couple of interesting recipes. :okay:

I hope you've got a copy of their review somewhere. I always make sure I have when any of my photos are commended on competitions etc because it is so easy to lose track or for it to disappear from the net.

What's missing is one of your fabulous photos though. :(

If you click on my name in the review then you can see a photo. But anyway, this is all down to CookingBites without which I would never even started taking photos or properly developing original recipes. So... a big thank you to CookingBites! :okay:

Now you've signed copyright and sole reproduction rights over to the Guardian(in the small print), what do you do?
For papers/magazines it's an easy way of getting a collection. Very few people read the full terms and conditions before hitting submit.

Back
Top Bottom