• 2 EGGS
  • 3 TABLESPOONS BREADCRUMBS
  • A SPRIG OF PARSLEY
  • 1 TABLESPOON OF TURMERIC POWDER
  • SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
  • BREAD CRUMBS
  • PEANUTS OIL
METHOD

Clean the cauliflower, cut them and boil in salted water for about ten minutes.

Divide into florets, mash with a fork and add 1 egg, salt, pepper, turmeric, grated parmesan and chopped parsley.

If the mixture is very soft, add 1-2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.

Knead until mixture is smooth.

With wet hands, do the meatballs.

Pass them in the other egg and then in bread crumbs and heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. When the oil begins to sizzle, put inside the meatballs and turn them on each side occasionally until they are golden on both sides. remove from the pan, put them on a plate with the paper towels to dry the oil, add a pinch of salt and let them cool and then serve.

Cauliflower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice recipe! Is this your own photo? I'm asking because its good! I don't mean your photos aren't good but this is particularly good. :D

Last edited:
Just say yes.

Wow, now this is something I must try.

Many years ago, a local chain pub/restaurant used to serve broccoli cheese balls much like these. I loved them, but they eventually were discontinued as they were unpopular.

I will have to try these and report back.

Thanks, Mypinch. :okay:

Just say yes.

Wow, now this is something I must try.

Many years ago, a local chain pub/restaurant used to serve broccoli cheese balls much like these. I loved them, but they eventually were discontinued as they were unpopular.

I will have to try these and report back.

Thanks, Mypinch. :okay:

:thankyou:thank you Buck.. let me know about your broccoli/cauliflower cheese balls :) I prepared them when cauliflower leftover, we really love them! Unfortunately they aren't so popular, and I really don't know why :unsure:..they are health, good and easy to prepare..mah!

Back
Top Bottom