Chicken liver pate.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:44 AM
i just made a family favourite. My kids are coming to get some. Great with crackers and curry onions. Supposed to do lemons but as livers were bought Monday I wanted these used first.

Russ

Its a very rich thing, chicken liver pâté. Shed loads of cream I seem to remember. It used to be something I made back in the 70's. - a bit of a retro dish. I know that it can taste brilliant (brandy is a must in my book) but sadly I can't eat such rich food any more.

Looks great, rascal. I could eat this by the spoonful. :soup:

Unfortunately, no one else in my house will touch any type of liver from any animal, so the only time I ever get a chance at chicken liver pate is at weddings and the occasional steakhouse salad bar.

Looks great, rascal. I could eat this by the spoonful. :soup:

Unfortunately, no one else in my house will touch any type of liver from any animal, so the only time I ever get a chance at chicken liver pate is at weddings and the occasional steakhouse salad bar.

I cooked some for my wife recently. She was not impressed, but at least she tried it! It's a shame that liver has such a bad rep. It's fantastically healthy, and (at least over here) incredibly cheap.

My son picked up 1 pottle of it within an hour of me telling him it was ready.where he lives (20 mins from me) is a new sub division with mainly young families, they have Friday night drinks at his place with neighbours. Said pate went down a treat.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom