Recipe Chicken Mole

@CraigC you and Karen have an amazing repertoire of culinary skills. The two of you should engage in competitive cooking. Maybe even compete on a cooking show. Many metropolitan areas have cooking competitions. The two of you would be a formidable team.

Thanks for the compliment!:D Besides cooking because we have to eat, it is also for relaxation and exploration of different cuisines. From what I've seen, competitions lean heavily on the stressful side, with most making you cook what they want you to. I've had friends in the past tell me I should open a seafood restaurant. I thought about it once and 80+ hours a week was not for me. I was already doing that, teaching different levels of recreational scuba, repairing dive gear and driving a 24 passenger dive boat.:eek::banghead:When your in your twenties....:cool:

Maybe you mean hominy, which is a main ingredient of posole. It comes dried or canned. I believe the indigenous people called/call? it posole, but most others call it hominy.

I love hominy just warmed up out of the can with a little butter, pepper, salt if needed. A childhood comfort food. When Craig makes green chili stew, he has to split it up, hominy for me, which makes it a type of posole, and potatoes for him.

Thank you!

Hominy for the win. They have it on the website.

The dish I want to make involves cooking the dried hominy until it’s very soft then adding it to a chicken broth which has broken up chicken returned to it & a red mole added before serving.

Thank you!

Hominy for the win. They have it on the website.

The dish I want to make involves cooking the dried hominy until it’s very soft then adding it to a chicken broth which has broken up chicken returned to it & a red mole added before serving.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Back
Top Bottom