Recipe Chicken tika masala recipe

Local time
3:30 PM
I love chicken tina masala but we can't afford to keep getting take aways all the time, Sainsbury's ready meal version is a close second to the curry house at the end of our street but we a) don't have a sainsburys and b) it costs just as much for less.

I've tried various sauces, and while i've found a few that are nice I'd like to have a go myself.

My cooking style, while proficient at producing nice edible food, would not make me many friends on mastercheff given that I firmly believe that the gas burners have on, nearly off and off and that the oven has "keep it warm" "cook me slowly" and "hurry up, I'm hungry" which I put down to being by-products of learning to cook on scout camp with a camp fire and a very old cast iron twin-ring burner.

So, finely chopping, finely blending etc, while undoubtedly producing great results, isn't my forte (I can understand people enjoy it, or enjoy the results),
chopping, grating and chucking in a 'bit of this for flavour' serves me nicely :) .

So, does anyone know of a good 'chiccy-ticcy-mickey' recipe that will create a wok full of wonder for me?

Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom