Local time
9:44 AM
Choc. Chip Cookies..jpg
Ingredients;

2 sticks butter, softened to room tamp.
1 cup white sugar.
1 cup packed brown sugar.
2 eggs at room temp.
2 teasp vanilla extract.! tasp. baking soda.
2 teasp. hot water.
1/2 teasp. salt.
2 cups all-purpose flour.
2 cups semi-sweet choc chips.
2 cups chopped walnuts. ( didn't have them, so I did without them).

Directions;

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cream together the butter, white sugar & brown sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water. Add i6t to batter, along with salt. Beat in the flour, choc chips & nuts.

Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans or cookie sheets. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned. Let cool for a few minutes. then remove cookies from pans.

Enjoy! :wink:

Next time, I'll have to go buy a scoop, so that they all come out the same size! :wink:

Last edited:
I always use two regular serving tablespoons, scoop with one and roll it off with the other.

And parchment paper lining the pan will keep those edges from sticking to the pan and make clean up a snap.

I was looking for some parchment paper in the kitchen, but I didn't want to spend all afternoon looking for it.:headshake:

I use parchment paper alot its in the under cabinet by the stove with the aluminum foil, saran wrap, wax paper and baggies. I place it under pizza, cakes, garlic bread and baked french fries etc.

I use parchment paper alot its in the under cabinet by the stove with the aluminum foil, saran wrap, wax paper and baggies. I place it under pizza, cakes, garlic bread and baked french fries etc.

I usually keep mine there also, if it is still there. :wink:

I got so much to bake in the coming months. It sure feels good to not have to beat up the stuff by hand now! That is such a pain! :headshake:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom