Chopsticks

I regularly use chopsticks when eating a lot of different cuisines. I also try to use my less dominant hand when doing it. Really helps slow down the way you eat & appreciate texture & taste a tad more.

I am using chopsticks only when I am eating in a Chinese, Korean or Japanese resto. I love using it in noodles, sushi and makis. However if I am at home I seldom used chopsticks. I usually used spoon and fork as main eating utensils. I have not tried using chopsticks in cooking. I do not know how to used it in cooking.

I always use chopsticks when it comes to food that's even remotely Asian. I use it for anything that can theoretically be picked up, but I do add a spoon when it's a robust soup like Pho. I made fried rice, and of course I used chopsticks to eat it. Then, because I made such a massive amount, I converted some of it to a Mexican-style rice, adding seasoning, peppers, and tomatoes. Weirdly enough, I reached for a fork, since it suddenly felt wrong for me to use chopsticks!

I always use chopsticks when it comes to food that's even remotely Asian. I use it for anything that can theoretically be picked up, but I do add a spoon when it's a robust soup like Pho. I made fried rice, and of course I used chopsticks to eat it. Then, because I made such a massive amount, I converted some of it to a Mexican-style rice, adding seasoning, peppers, and tomatoes. Weirdly enough, I reached for a fork, since it suddenly felt wrong for me to use chopsticks!
I saw some Asian soup spoons in Goodwill here while back.

Back
Top Bottom