Christmas Decorations - show us yours!

santa.jpg

We had these delivered today. Haven't seen them for almost 30 years. 185 gm pack. Would anyone like to guess how much they cost me?

Roses s.jpg

About twice the price as in the UK - but I guess that is to be expected. I hope they don't disappoint!

They are for Christmas (which is not traditionally celebrated here). We are currently debating what plan to have for Christmas Day (or whether to ignore it). There's a restaurant/resort some 40 km from here that is putting on a spread for Bht 1,000.00/head (about £24.00) which includes wine and beer which would be economical for me but my wife doesn't drink and she could live for over two weeks on local food for Bht 1,000.00.

question.jpg

They are for Christmas (which is not traditionally celebrated here). We are currently debating what plan to have for Christmas Day (or whether to ignore it). There's a restaurant/resort some 40 km from here that is putting on a spread for Bht 1,000.00/head (about £24.00) which includes wine and beer which would be economical for me but my wife doesn't drink and she could live for over two weeks on local food for Bht 1,000.00.

View attachment 21083

Oh - they look as if they've already been opened! £24 a head inc. booze is good. But otherwise presume you aren't going to be roasting a turkey!

The office tree and decorations are up, a bit of a tradition that Christmas music is played and mince pies are eaten.

I have written out some cards and stamped the envelopes ready for posting. The non posting cards can wait

Oh - they look as if they've already been opened!

They suffered somewhat from the trip from Bournville. However, I did open the box today although I had to take an on-line origami course! The wrappings are completely different from what I remember.

Roses loose s.jpg

I've put them back in the box before my wife notices!

They suffered somewhat from the trip from Bournville. However, I did open the box today although I had to take an on-line origami course! The wrappings are completely different from what I remember.

View attachment 21125

I've put them back in the box before my wife notices!

We both prefer Roses to Quality Street.

Our next door neighbours have lights on both bushes in their front garden, little lit up trees and a Santa stop here sign, I bet their 2 little boys are really excited :hyper:
:happy:

Back
Top Bottom