Christmas Food on TV

Lmao, most mericans don't have much of a sense of humour, I'm loving yours. The English humour is really funny, I think coming from English stock we kiwis do as well .

Russ

Funny is funny. You can't teach it. We all have it, like music. But it's more, something more.

Funny is funny. You can't teach it. We all have it, like music. But it's more, something more.

lol, my nana was the funniest person I ever knew, quick witted and very well liked. My mum enjoyed a joke but nana was the master, she and her dad were the best but I didn't really know him, he died when I was 10. And agree, same as telling a story, I have some great stories.

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, epicuric's thread was responded to from around the globe in literally a second or two. Almost realtime.
From England, to New Zealand, to America, and back.

I find that so amazing.

We really are one world.

Last edited:
wow, epicuric's thread was responded to from around the globe in literally a second or two. Almost realtime.
From England, to New Zealand, to America, and back.

I find that so amazing.

Nothing surprises me on the web, nothing !

I talk to mericans all the time on line. With my.........hobby??

Russ

I've got 3 grandys around 5, their tastes change week to week. Hard to cook for.

Russ

I'm glad she didn't wind up with egg on her face. Literally. Lol. I'm more interested in the grown up food, like the fettuccine alfredo with Truffles and crab. The show does mix it up though, with a little cooking, an interview and cooking with a chef, and a visit to a local restaurant. This time it was a Swedish ice cream shop with a gelato lab, where they make all the different flavors on the premises.

Its what the Good Food Channel calls itself when December comes... its not normally Freeview though. You need to have subscription which includes UKTV channels. I watch that channel most days. I love the Two Fat Ladies...
I didn't know that! It must come as part of the Sky package. Way too many channels, it gets confusing.

Back
Top Bottom