Coconut Oil and coffee

Being vegan I like to use coconut oil and coconut butter in my recipes. I tried the bulletproof coffee with these ingredients and it was really tatsty :)

I like the taste of both coconut oil and coffee, but I'm not sure if I could stomach eating them both together. I prefer my coffee dark with just a bit of milk. Maybe I'll try it one day.

Anyone familiar with bulletproof coffee? It's butter mixed with mct oil and coffee. It supposedly has brain enhancing effects... I don't use the product but I put coconut oil in my coffee instead. I find that it actually tastes good! Or maybe I just got used to it.
I missed this one way back. I am always interested in anything that's suppose to be brain health related but this is something quite foreign to me. I like the name bulletproof coffee though. I could do a lot with that. I am to get some coconut oil but I think I am going to wait until I travel soon as it's terribly expensive here.

I put butter in my coffee. Butter is just cream whipped up with air so it seems logical to me. I am mostly lazy and just give it a stir with a spoon, but if you whip it with a stick blender it is just like a coffee shop latte! I tried coconut oil, but didn't like it. I will stick with a little bit of butter.

I have never tried coconut oil in coffee. Actually I had never heard of this kind of coffee. I want my coffee black with little bit of sugar. I don't even use milk or cream.

I've heard and read about bulletproof coffee. I think it's not just about mixing the butter, coconut oil and coffee there's actually a precise way to do it with the right amounts. That means not everyone can get it's enhancing properties, according to the founder. They actually sell their own pre-made pack if you really want some. I think the drink is supposed to enhance your focus.

Back
Top Bottom