Cookingbites Recipe Challenge: Squash

Butternut Squash, Spinach and Cheddar Quiche

fullsizeoutput_3c3a.jpeg

I've had to make an important revision to the recipe. I realized after my second bowl that it needed some heat, so I sauteed a serrano pepper, blended it in with the pureed part, and now I have a spicy/sweet/bitter soup. Much better! The recipe has been updated to reflect the proper preparation.

I do have one more recipe in me for this challenge...very likely to show up tonight or early tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your recipes. Lots of great ideas. We have two entries which are incomplete at the time of the deadline - posted in this thread but no recipe thread posted. They are:

@The Late Night Gourmet - Squash Fries with Roasted Squash seeds

@epicuric - Squash, chorizo and feta salad

But hey - I'm feeling in a generous mood, so I'll wait until 7 pm (BST) tonight to complete the judging to allow those recipes to be posted and considered. :happy:

Thank you everyone for your recipes. Lots of great ideas. We have two entries which are incomplete at the time of the deadline - posted in this thread but no recipe thread posted. They are:

But hey - I'm feeling in a generous mood, so I'll wait until 7 pm (BST) tonight to complete the judging to allow those recipes to be posted and considered. :happy:
I thought the deadline was tomorrow midday? I confess i've lost the recipe but will try to find it pronto.

The first page of this thread says:

The deadline for entries is midday Saturday 27th Oct (BST).

It's not Saturday already, is it? :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom