Cooper sharp American cheese

ttirb

Über Member
Local time
4:55 AM
I was wondering if it available throughout the United States or it's just typically found in the Northeast? My mom seems to think that other parts of the country are deprived of this delicious cheese.

Can't really answer I'm afraid from over here in the UK but I do wonder why the US has what seem like quite a limited selection of cheeses. America is a huge melting pot of races creeds colours from all over the world and logically there should be thousands of various cheeses but it always seems there are only a few. Odd.

I have seen that cheese in the store here in Virginia I am pretty sure. I think it is more available in the North East though. I think I have had this cheese before, although I like more of a medium or mild cheddar usually. I have nothing against a sharp cheese though and I think it would be good in some dishes.

Can't really answer I'm afraid from over here in the UK but I do wonder why the US has what seem like quite a limited selection of cheeses. America is a huge melting pot of races creeds colours from all over the world and logically there should be thousands of various cheeses but it always seems there are only a few. Odd.
I have never been to another country outside the US but I am surprised we do not have a very wide selection of cheeses. Everyone else seems to have many different kinda soft and hard. Most of our cheeses are deli cheeses in the US

I have seen that cheese in the store here in Virginia I am pretty sure. I think it is more available in the North East though. I think I have had this cheese before, although I like more of a medium or mild cheddar usually. I have nothing against a sharp cheese though and I think it would be good in some dishes.
I do not like cheese really. Only in Mac and cheese and on pizza. I won't just eat a slice of cheese however I will eat shredded mozzerella cheese straight from the bag. Cooper sharp is an essential ingredient in my homemade Mac and cheese. If I can't get it I won't make Mac and cheese, it's just not the same without it

Back
Top Bottom