Cyber Monday

Karen W

Über Member
Local time
9:16 AM
It's Cyber Monday! Lots of supposedly good deals online today. Are you buying any new kitchen appliances today. Found any good deals?

I spotted a two quart slow cooker on one of the shopping channels this weekend. Maybe it was the lasagna for 2 that got to me. So, I thought about downsizing from about a 6 quart slow cooker to a smaller version. I looked online and found a deal at Target. 15% off, and I think, free shipping. It comes to about $18, rather than close to $30 at Walmart without the discount. I rarely fill my huge crockpot and don't want leftovers. Too much food, too heavy and takes up a lot of space. I might go for it. Have you found any Cyber Monday kitchen tool deals?

Last edited:
I bought my kitchen gadget deal on Thursday at 12:01am, my instant pot...i did buy a cyber monday deal but it was for pet supply and something i use daily so i might as well buy it at 50% off...tho i bought it in person at the pet store....i kinda did things backwards, i bought online for black friday and in person for cyber monday.

I went ahead and ordered it after all. I'm hoping a 2 quart cooker will be large enough to hold all my meatballs. I only caught the ends of the TV shopping channel cooker, so I'm not sure how big this will be. They made a mini lasagna with no boil noodles I've never used them before. I had to replace my Roomba, could have saved about $50 if I had waited till today. Oh, well.

I was seriously tempted to buy things that I don't need at really deep discounts. Do I need another set of sauce pans? No. But, they were 90% off! Still..

I thought I was safe from temptation - it's not Monday anymore - so I decided to check, and now I see that the trend is to extend the sale. Needless to say, I will soon be ordering this electric salt and pepper mill set ($20, marked down from $80):

main_variation_Default_view_1_425x425.jpg

Waiting the mini slow cooker. Sometimes I serve ravioli or baked ziti with my meatballs.

I've made ravioli lasagna (lasagna made with ravioli instead of noodles), and baked ziti in the oven. Going to give it a go in the cooker for a hurry-up dinner.

Ravioli Lasagna
Ravioli, tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella. Layer and repeat.

EZ, PZ.

https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/slow-cooker-ravioli-lasagna/

I was hoping my instant pot would come today...i was home all day. Tomorrow i work...i'm gonna put a plastic bin outside the door with a note to put it in the bin to keep it dry.

Still no instant pot on my doorstep....boo:cry:

21087e3d-357a-4f4f-8e74-ad1789dc13c4_1.b135353458fd2bc8ac55717033ac8b24.jpg

Of all the things I don't need, this is the one I don't need the most. But, it's marked down to only $40 (walmart.com), with free shipping.

That's pretty. What is it? I think if your order is over $30 you get free shipping any old time at Walmart.

No mini slow cooker yet. Tracking it and I think it should it be here on or about December 4th. Target appears to be slow.

That's pretty. What is it? I think if your order is over $30 you get free shipping any old time at Walmart.

No mini slow cooker yet. Tracking it and I think it should it be here on or about December 4th. Target appears to be slow.
This is a decanter for liquor, with 2 matching glasses. I saw it for $60 on Amazon, and then found it for cheaper on Walmart.com.

My instant pot is stuck in Hialeah, FL and has been there since Monday....grrrr.

Back
Top Bottom