Delia Smith's Christmas recipes

Local time
10:38 AM
Website
www.helium.com
Christmas is no time to experiment, so I always go with Delia Smith's recipes. She's never let me down, and her roast goose with prunes and armagnac is to die for.

Do you have a go-to chef for Christmas food, do you rely on family recipes that have been handed down, or do you just do your own thing?

We just keep it simple, and do what we'd normally do in terms of meat and veg, only maybe a bit more of it!

I think our red cabbage and apple came from Delia originally, but it's a year round recipe.

We just keep it simple, and do what we'd normally do in terms of meat and veg, only maybe a bit more of it!

I think our red cabbage and apple came from Delia originally, but it's a year round recipe.

We had beef fore rib for the first time so my other half looked at Hugh F.W and J. Oliver for a few tips, both said pretty much the same thing. Bill Granger is also a favourite in our house

We had beef fore rib for the first time so my other half looked at Hugh F.W and J. Oliver for a few tips, both said pretty much the same thing. Bill Granger is also a favourite in our house

We had a Bill Granger meal for lunch today, a Korean dish, very tasty

Back
Top Bottom