Do you blog?

ChowDownBob

Supersize Me!
Local time
9:36 AM
I'm curious to know if any of our members blog? And if you do - what do you blog about?

As forum posters we're used to writing regularly and I wondered if anyone takes that writing and extends it to longer articles on their own blogs?

It'll be interesting to see what you all write about too, so let's have a link to your blogs so we can all have a butcher's. :thumbsup:

Note: "have a butcher's" means "look"; from the Cockney rhyming slang "butcher's hook". :wink:

I do not blog. I'm really impressed with people that do, not only because they have good writing skills, but because they can think of so much original content! I think that the most amazing skill, I don't know how they do it :)

I'd be interested to know about any other forum members blogs as well!

I've tried and tried, but it doesn't take long before I just sit there and realize I really have nothing to say. Same reason I couldn't keep a diary as a kid, I had nothing to write down. I admire those who have some kind of knowledge base they can continually draw on to write great posts that get lots of traffic and everything, but it sure isn't me. The only thing I can think I might have a lot to say about isn't something I really want to go sharing with the whole world, especially since there is always the possibility of your family eventually finding out about your blog.

I do not have my own blog, but I write articles for the blogs of others. Sometimes it is hard to think of things to think about. I keep a journal of different article topics so when I am stuck trying to come up with something to write about, I have fall back ideas.

I'm curious to know if any of our members blog? And if you do - what do you blog about?

As forum posters we're used to writing regularly and I wondered if anyone takes that writing and extends it to longer articles on their own blogs?

It'll be interesting to see what you all write about too, so let's have a link to your blogs so we can all have a butcher's. :thumbsup:

Note: "have a butcher's" means "look"; from the Cockney rhyming slang "butcher's hook". :wink:

I have the same curiosity and like you would like to see what they are writing about, but it appears we have no bloggers here. It's something I have always been quietly interested in but need to spend some time fully understanding all that is involved. By the way, I might be interested in seeing if the blogger is "butchering" the writing:D. Just kidding. Thanks for that bit of education re "butcher;s hook".

I also just remembered we might have a blogger around here. Maybe we will see a comment soon.

I've just started really learning the indepth ways of managing, hosting, completely having creative custody and how hosting works regarding blogs. I thought I was in too over my head, or I was too late to learn. But it's not actually half bad, and it's quite simple. It just takes multiple google tabs and a willingness to not be daunted by the sheer amount of work you have to put it in to get it up and running. I want to get one going soon.

In a way I do but its not what you think. I still look at myself as a nobody. I feel like I should be getting paid for "blogging" too.

No, but we did have a website when we were breeding ETBs. Lot's of info on care, housing and feeding these beautiful arboreal snakes.

Back
Top Bottom