Do you eat fresh vegetables every day?

In season in Australia is a bit of a misnomer. Ask you need to do is change location in shiatsu and it's in season again. Or more accurately it can grow. In fact the middle of summer is a not growing period usually because of the lack of water. Everything dies back or pauses. The winter is odd because night time temps are too cold, day time temps are above the temp grass needs to grow if there is enough water around. We are talking about watering pay off the lawn again in the chook enclosure because it is so dry in there right now! There is simply not enough greenery for my chooks to eat!

I NEVER use canned veggies...taste,texture,nutrients, etc can't compare to fresh veggies.

Sometimes,but not frequently, use certain frozen ones...okra, whole pearl or diced onion.

99% of the time-Fresh !

In season in Australia is a bit of a misnomer. Ask you need to do is change location in shiatsu and it's in season again. Or more accurately it can grow. In fact the middle of summer is a not growing period usually because of the lack of water. Everything dies back or pauses. The winter is odd because night time temps are too cold, day time temps are above the temp grass needs to grow if there is enough water around. We are talking about watering pay off the lawn again in the chook enclosure because it is so dry in there right now! There is simply not enough greenery for my chooks to eat!
In Texas there is a saying if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change.
My stupid trees in the back yard think because they got some cold water (ice water), they now need to bud and leave their buds (look like worms) everywhere.

I must easy fresh vegetables every day. I can't think of a day when I didn't. Today was probably the closest to not having many because we had frozen garden peas and sweetcorn (reheated) and freshly steamed broccoli to go with vegetable quiche and jacket spuds (shop bought potatoes, we didn't grow enough in containers last year and the new potatoes we have now are not jacket type, I need to wait longer to collect the jacket spud types).

I don't eat third vegetables other than beans (baked beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, butter beans etc). I have a few runner beans growing up a drain pipe this year. I do so love then. broad beans and fresh garden peas are the same. So much better freshly picked from the garden.

Blimey! Were there any photos taken?

@morning glory

My big problem with photos is: The Battery of my Mobile Cell Tablet ! I have a Samsung Galaxy III and it is 6. 75 " and I have had to change the battery several times this year already due to the extensive amount of photographs I have stored in the Mobile. This is why I do not take many any longer. I need the travel photographs for the clients .. I send them the photographs with a Thank you Email.

But I can get a photograph from the Newspaper !

Have a lovely day ..

Blimey! Were there any photos taken?

@morning glory
These are some hailstones to start ..
Photo Credit: Pinterest - Photographer Andrew Huepatale ..
hailstones83158789954b7be162a3086aba063f39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom