Do you ever get an "Ear Worm"?

ElizabethB

Guru
Recipe Challenge Judge
Local time
11:49 AM
That song that keeps playing over and over in your head. I get those frequently. Today it is "Joy to the World". Not the entire song - just the first verse and chorus. I have Pandora playing loudly trying to get rid of this ear worm. No luck. Do you ever get ear worms?

No Dear. I have never had an ear worm or ear worms ..

Though, I just got over a terrible head (nasal) cold with feverish and stomach symptoms .. Though I did not run a fever, I felt horrendous. Caught it from a workmate and the whole office had it in varying degrees .. I had to go to my Doctor and was on three prescription medications for 20 days .. and all types of herbal and grand-mothers´ remedies .. It attacked my nasal and stomach .. I was working at home part time as I was just besides myself .. I detest these viruses ..

Have a lovely weekend ..

Yes! Some of them are quite bazaar :o_o:

A couple of weeks ago we were at a gig and the band China Crisis had us singing 'ba ba ba doo ah' it is still rattling around. Either that or the Frog Chorus- we all stand together :giggle:

@Lullabelle started a thread on Christmas songs. I posted a reply with Manheim Steamroller's arrangement of Silent Night. That is my current Ear Worm. Actually not so bad. A beautiful piece of music.

"Merry Christmas Everyone", by Shakin Stevens. Is there no escape? As ear worms go it could be worse. It could be much better though.

Back
Top Bottom