Do you have weird dreams?

Discussion in 'The CookingBites Cafe' started by ElizabethB, Feb 11, 2018.

1. MypinchofItaly

MypinchofItaly Über Member Recipe Challenge Judge

nice to meet you 6 Million Dollar Man&Bionic woman, I'm Superman sometimes in my dream or even Spiderman if necessary :laugh:
    let's go save the world!

ElizabethB and morning glory like this.
  2. MypinchofItaly

MypinchofItaly Über Member Recipe Challenge Judge

Wow then I have to be really very stressed ..

ElizabethB and Francesca like this.
  3. morning glory

morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member

:laugh:

4. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Midlands, England

I once had a dream about being a long way from home and needed to get back. I started walking, realised where I was and started walking, then I woke up. I have had this dream a number of times but I am always in a different place trying to get home :meh:

ElizabethB likes this.
  5. ElizabethB

ElizabethB Über Member

@morning glory
    I will try the "lucid dreaming". The idea fascinates me. Nightmares seem to go on forever while good dreams end too soon.

morning glory likes this.
  6. Lullabelle

I regularly have a dream where I am looking for a toilet, either in a factory- don't recognise- only to find the room has been made into a storage room due to lack of workers, extra loos not needed, I find some but they are in open cubicles-no doors and I don't have the confidence to use them, sometimes they are in the middle of a busy room but no matter how much I need to use 1 I can't, I have even walked through a shopping centre to where I believe 1 to be.. I never wake up needing to go so no idea where these come from or why :unsure:

7. Lullabelle

Ok, last nights weird dreams: my husband and myself were sat at the table eating chilli nachos, at 1 point we had a puppy :thumbsup: at another point we had a baby :eek:.
    Not sure what was going on there :unsure:

morning glory likes this.
  8. Shermie

Shermie Über Member

I mostly dream that I'm back at my old job at United Airlines, getting ready to go home at 3:30 in the afternoon! :wink:

Lullabelle likes this.
  9. Lullabelle

Last night I had a dream that was a slightly different version to 1 I have had a few times before.

I get home knowing that an old friend is there, his boyfriend stays in their room whilst he and I greet each other, it has been so long since we have seen each other that we hug and squeeze each other really tight. We then lay on a bed laughing and chatting, catching up.I have never seen his face so I don't know who he is supposed to be, I keep in contact with all my friends so his identity is unknown, all I know is that the feeling of being with him again is overwhelming.

10. morning glory

I suppose the fact this friend is gay may be significant. So - he is no threat to your current relationship and you can relax alone with him in bed in a sort of 'intimacy'. So you are able to be intimate with another man without feeling guilty.

Just my analysis... which is probably a load of old b*llocks!

11. Lullabelle

Not at all, I acknowledge the fact that we are not intimate or a threat to my marriage or his relationship. I just don't know who he is supposed to be, unless there is another meaning to the dream :unsure:

12. morning glory

I'll PM you tomorrow. Not that I have any particular insight - but its interesting.

Lullabelle likes this.
  13. Karen W

Karen W Senior Member

Mostly they're about hot guys. So I don't complain.

Lullabelle and morning glory like this.
  14. Duck59

Duck59 Über Member Staff Member

I had some very large flying dinosaurs last night. Very odd. No drugs were involved.

15. morning glory

:scratchhead:A cocktail?