Do you have weird dreams?

Discussion in 'The CookingBites Cafe' started by ElizabethB, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Midlands, England

:highfive:

2. Lullabelle

:unsure:

3. buckytom

buckytom Über Member

I don't sleep a lot, but when I do I have intense dreams. The crazier ones are most certainly after eating chocolate.

I remember my dreams very often. Sometimes so much so that when I first wake up, I'm not sure which is the reality.

4. epicuric

epicuric Über Member Staff Member

Cheese is a trigger for me. I don't often dream, at least not that I remember, but when I do it is usually after eating cheese at bedtime. Stilton causes the weirdest dreams.

buckytom likes this.
  5. Lullabelle

When were in Fiji my husband partook in a drink of cava, that gave him really weird dreams :unsure:

rascal likes this.
  6. buckytom

buckytom Über Member

Did he dream over and over of wigwams and teepees. Wigwams and teepees?

7. Lullabelle

He never remembers his dreams, what he does remember is waking up, laying in bed and thinking wtf???? :eek:

8. buckytom

buckytom Über Member

Well, if he ever dreams of wigwams and teepees, he's probably two tents....

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    morning glory likes this.
  9. Lullabelle

:facepalm::rolleyes: :bravo: :giggle:

10. Cpt.Kid

Cpt.Kid New Member

Yes its weird with me though with dreams. Probably cus I left the computer on and had a movie playing while I was sleeping in the other room.

I guess it depends if I left my computer on playing music or movie playing really loud to where I fell asleep and had a weird dreams going on.

11. Lullabelle

A couple of nights ago I dreamt my husband and I were walking along the pavement to go home when we walked past a man in his RSPCA uniform, he opened the boot of his car and it contained baskets of cats with their kittens, I carried on walking and left my husband to it, knowing he would come home with at least 1 kitten-he came home with 2 carrier bags full of groceries :unsure: :scratchhead:

Wandering Bob likes this.
  12. rascal

rascal Senior Member

I've had kava at an Indians (Fijian) birthday party. I slept like a baby,lol. I bought some kava back from Vanuatu many years ago. I don't know where I put it.lol. Very numbing.

Russ

13. Lullabelle

A young American couple were going to buy some from the village but the barman said he could get 'proper' stuff, it was wrapped in clear plastic but had no label on it, not sure if they got that through Customs :scratchhead: