Do you have weird dreams?

@ElizabethB

It's healthy to have weird dreams, but verily, your REM/Alpha activity can get turbocharged after eating certain foods and these help generate some truly fascinating adventures in your sleep. No, I don't mean chocolate,.

I don't sleep a lot, but when I do I have intense dreams. The crazier ones are most certainly after eating chocolate.

I remember my dreams very often. Sometimes so much so that when I first wake up, I'm not sure which is the reality.

Cheese is a trigger for me. I don't often dream, at least not that I remember, but when I do it is usually after eating cheese at bedtime. Stilton causes the weirdest dreams.

Did he dream over and over of wigwams and teepees. Wigwams and teepees?

Yes its weird with me though with dreams. Probably cus I left the computer on and had a movie playing while I was sleeping in the other room.

I guess it depends if I left my computer on playing music or movie playing really loud to where I fell asleep and had a weird dreams going on.

A couple of nights ago I dreamt my husband and I were walking along the pavement to go home when we walked past a man in his RSPCA uniform, he opened the boot of his car and it contained baskets of cats with their kittens, I carried on walking and left my husband to it, knowing he would come home with at least 1 kitten-he came home with 2 carrier bags full of groceries :unsure: :scratchhead:

When were in Fiji my husband partook in a drink of cava, that gave him really weird dreams :unsure:
I've had kava at an Indians (Fijian) birthday party. I slept like a baby,lol. I bought some kava back from Vanuatu many years ago. I don't know where I put it.lol. Very numbing.

Russ

I've had kava at an Indians (Fijian) birthday party. I slept like a baby,lol. I bought some kava back from Vanuatu many years ago. I don't know where I put it.lol. Very numbing.

Russ

A young American couple were going to buy some from the village but the barman said he could get 'proper' stuff, it was wrapped in clear plastic but had no label on it, not sure if they got that through Customs :scratchhead:

I have a problem with heights. Last night I dreamt I went up an escalator with friends-I did not see their faces-at the top everywhere was glass as was the floor beneath my feet, it was a sheer drop. I ran to a solid piece of floor, grabbed a metal rail and started shaking violently with fear and started screaming I don't want to be here I need to get away, the fear was very real.

I am going to see my doctor on Monday

I have a problem with heights. Last night I dreamt I went up an escalator with friends-I did not see their faces-at the top everywhere was glass as was the floor beneath my feet, it was a sheer drop. I ran to a solid piece of floor, grabbed a metal rail and started shaking violently with fear and started screaming I don't want to be here I need to get away, the fear was very real.

I am going to see my doctor on Monday

Scary! I've had similar things in dreams. It happens...

Back
Top Bottom