Do you like pizza?

I wouldn't want to pick just one favourite. I usually like chicken and mushroom on mine but ham, bacon or pepperoni is also nice.

After being disappointed with the quality & high cost of takeaway pizzas locally we've started getting plain cheese & tomato pizzas from the supermarket and putting our own toppings and herbs/chilli on at home. Works well.:thumbsup:

I wouldn't want to pick just one favourite. I usually like chicken and mushroom on mine but ham, bacon or pepperoni is also nice.

After being disappointed with the quality & high cost of takeaway pizzas locally we've started getting plain cheese & tomato pizzas from the supermarket and putting our own toppings and herbs/chilli on at home. Works well.:thumbsup:

Yeah, my Mum does that, it's good you can have whatever combo you like best.

Before I transitioned to a mostly vegan diet, I would have said Hawaiian. Not necessarily the bacon though, just pineapple and ham was a pretty tasty combination. Now I stick to lots of vegetables. Any combination on pizza is quite good. I really enjoy caramelized onions, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.

Rickshaw Phil, I definitely agree with your pizza toppings because those are my favorite too except for the mushroom which I have hated since I was a child.
I also love baking my own pizza, I find it much more delicious than eating out at a restaurant of any kind.

I like pepperoni and black olives. I tend to get extra because I just love both. My sister likes this too but she likes the meat lovers best. I have nothing against it myself I just don't like the sausage they put on it. I don't know what it is about the sausage they put on it but it always upsets my stomach. I guess it's the seasoning I don't know.

I prefer pizza with wheat dough, a lot of corn meal on the dough, black olives, green peppers and mushrooms. The pizza needs to have a lot of tasty sauce. I also add a ton of olive oil to increase the flavor and make it greasy. YUM!

Prior to the cows milk allergy becoming a full blown dairy allergy, my favourite pizza was a Soho with extra buffalo mozzarella or a Pandana, both from pizza express.

Now however it has to be homemade and involves lots of garlic, basil, thyme, mushrooms, onions, a decent passatta, and of course a homemade pizza base. Red peppers, olives and anything else handy find their way onto the pizza as we fancy. We top it off with a tasty homemade 'Swiss cheese' made from cashew nuts and agar flakes which sort of melts but does have a cheesy taste to it if only very mildly. That's tomorrow's lunch at my mum's.

I have seen that a of pizza restaurants where I live like to put garlic butter on the dough of the pizza. I know some people like this but I hate it. I tried to eat it once and they put so much garlic butter on the crust that I nearly choked. I learned that they brush it on before baking then they put more on after its cooked. That is just too much to me.

Do I like pizza? :p: Pizza is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. :roflmao: My favorite pizza would be a three cheese pizza, with one of the three cheeses being blue vein cheese. Sure it's not the healthiest pizza around but it's one of my favorite treats. :D There's also a local blue vein cheese pizza I enjoy that has caramelized onions and olives.

That sounds like a good pizza. I just wish I could eat blue cheese, but my stomach does not like it.

I am a 'anything or nothing' kind of person. I like plain cheese, one or two items or fully loaded. When it comes to pizza, I love it all!

Back
Top Bottom