Do you like pizza?

Before I transitioned to a mostly vegan diet, I would have said Hawaiian. Not necessarily the bacon though, just pineapple and ham was a pretty tasty combination. Now I stick to lots of vegetables. Any combination on pizza is quite good. I really enjoy caramelized onions, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.

I switched to a vegetarian diet. Pepperoni with extra cheese was my favorite. Now, I really like a pizza with roasted veggies especially red onions and red peppers.

Last month, I went to a Brazilian and Italian restaurant. I tried a basil pizza. It was soooo delicious. I now add fresh basil to a lot of my meals.

I loooove pizza. I like almost all types, but I lean more towards thin crusted ones. I need some work on my Aloha flavors though. I'm having a tough time appreciating pineapples as toppings (I know - it's weird).

I'll eat just about any pizza combo but if I'm ordering just for myself I get jalapenos, black olives and bacon.

I like to eat the thin crust pizza from Pizza Hut when I get take out. If I eat Dominoes then I get the hand tossed. I just like the dough on Dominoes hand tossed pizza better than Pizza Hut because of the taste. Pizza Hut has a sweet crust that I don't like too much.

We are going to make a homemade pizza for lunch tomorrow. This will be our first time to go completely homemade with the dough and all. I usually buy pre-made crusts but we are branching out! We are going to have a béchamel sauce with shallots, spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and an Italian cheese blend for our toppings. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

That sounds good, but I like mushrooms on a supreme pizza only. I tried it with just pepperoni and mushrooms and it didn't do it for me.

I love pizza so much especially when the crust has cheese in it! I used to like the typical cheese pizza but then I fell in love with black olives because my boyfriend made me try it and now I absolutely adore olive pizza; I don't mind pizza with broccoli and pine apple on them either. Since I'm a vegetarian, I've never had pepperoni pizza before.

And how many of you make your own pizzas? I usually just buy those premade ones from the store and then add an ingredient or two to the top. It's just so much less hassle since I know I'm only cooking for myself.

Also, if you haven't tried it yet, put an egg or two on your pizza. It's great!

And how many of you make your own pizzas? I usually just buy those premade ones from the store and then add an ingredient or two to the top. It's just so much less hassle since I know I'm only cooking for myself.

Also, if you haven't tried it yet, put an egg or two on your pizza. It's great!

I make my own pizza bases. It is not particularly difficult. Usually I make one when I am going to be over at my mum's for a Sunday lunch, so I have a system rigged in the car using a cardboard box, a towel and my wheat bag that acts as an incubator for the dough to rise whilst we are driving over. I can then leave it as long as needed before rolling it out and cooking the entire pizza in one go at my mums. Very little effort involved.

I am not a huge pizza lover, but when I do get it I like pepperoni, ham, mushrooms and chicken.

I love pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms! but recently I have chicken bacon ranch pizza and it was to DIE FOR! <3 I think that was the most amazing pizza I have had to date.

Yes I do! I want to eventually make one entirely from scratch.... For the first time a few days ago I made one at home out of a crust mix. Just needed to add water and oil. I mixed in Italian seasoning with the crust, flattened it out into a pizza shape, rubbed on some tomato sauce, then added cheese, red peppers, onions, garlic powder, oregano, and bits of bacon. It was sooooo good.

I'm a fan of Turkish pide actually. If you have a chance to try it you'll be amazed. Its longer and more slender than Italian pizza (try Googling "pide") and the fillings are different but I find it more aromatic and flavorsome.

Who doesn't like pizza? I love it, my favorite ones are ham and pineapple, pepperoni and mushrooms too. I eat about 1 pizza per week, although I know that it's not too good if you're on a diet, but I just can't resist.

Back
Top Bottom