Do you like pizza?

I LOVE pizza. It's the greatest food in the world. You can put anything you want on it and have a full course dinner as long as it's on a round dough. Wish I knew how to make it myself though, I have to resort to going out/ordering from pizza places. It's convenient, sure, but I'd like to be able to make my own.

I have yet to try the Chicago-style stuffed pizzas. They look massive from the pictures that I have seen of them. A true glutton's paradise!

My favorite pizza is the Hawaiian pizza with ham, pineapple and melting cheese. Simple flavor and toppings but the taste melts in my mouth. It is always been my favorite and really love this kind of pizza!

Yes, I am an avid pizza eater. My favorite is just the basic pepperoni and cheese. For a crust, I go either deep or thin.

pepperoni-pizza.jpg

Anything with a lot of mushroom & cheese... and thin crust

Did you say the word 'Pizza'? I love pizza, it is such a great food. I mean you can eat it straight out of the box hot, or straight out of the oven hot and you can eat it the next day even without heating it up.
When it comes to my favourite, hmmm that is a tough one. Hawaiian, with pinapple ham and some other stuff. Although the pepperoni pizza above looks mouth-watering.

I'm not a pizza fanatic. I'm much more of a burget, pasta or sushi enthusiast...... but pizza every now and then is appreciated! I think my biggest problem with pizza is the cheese. I don't know why, but cheese in pizza upsets my stomach. I enjoy it, but I'll only have one or two slices.

I am so in love with pizza! My usual favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni, sausages, onions, olives, green peppers and a whole lot more! I prefer to have more toppings because I think the more the yummier! I also love having chili flaked and hot sauce with a lot of grated cheese! Yum! It's making me crave for a slice right about now.

I'm a stuffed crust, all meats type of pizza type of girl. I also like different or weird type of pizza also. Like chicken and pineapple. Or barbeque chicken.

Loads of veggies with a ton of mushrooms and Swiss Cheese. I eat it maybe once a year and when I do I want it MY way!

And how many of you make your own pizzas? I usually just buy those premade ones from the store and then add an ingredient or two to the top. It's just so much less hassle since I know I'm only cooking for myself.

Also, if you haven't tried it yet, put an egg or two on your pizza. It's great!

I make my own. More time consuming and costly, but I like it. I buy the dough and the sauce from Trader Joe's. I usually load it up with veggies, though occasionally I add pepperoni.

Any kind of pizza works for me, as long as it's freshly baked, HAHA. But aside from this, I'm game for anything that's on a thin dough and doesn't have a lot of crust. When there's a lot of crust, I tend to cut the crust and simply dip it in sauce, haha.

I love pizza! It is so freaking delicious! My favorite pizza would have to be a meat lovers. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

I sure do, and my favorite is all meat but I'd be okay with pretty much any variation as long as it's well made and well thought out. My favorite ingredient on pizza is italian sausage, as it's one ingredient that really draws me to ordering one type over the other.

Back
Top Bottom