Do you like pizza?

pepperoni with extra cheese, but sometimes it depends on my mood. i also love barbeque pizza with stuffed crust and also mac and cheese pizza

pepperoni with extra cheese, but sometimes it depends on my mood. i also love barbeque pizza with stuffed crust and also mac and cheese pizza

There is a restaurant near me that serves mac and cheese pizza. Apparently, it's their most popular one, but I have yet to bring myself to try it.

I love pizza. I would eat it every day if I could get away with it. I craved it all the time when I was pregnant so I had to come up with a lot of creative ways to make it. Homemade pizza, pizza pasta, pizza roll-ups, calzones. You name it, I probably cooked it! My favorite pizza is pepperoni and beef with extra cheese. I'm a sucker for Pizza Hut pizza although I do prefer my own homemade version.

I love stuffed crust pizza with ham,jalapenos,and pineapple. Thats the best combo of sweet and spicy, yumm! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

We love pizza. We try to make it homemade at least twice a month. I have found the best crust/pizza dough to make is Ree Drummond's pizza dough, it's so delicious and airy. My favourite is ground beef, mushrooms and jalapenoes. My son's favourite is pepperoni, pepperoni and more pepperoni. Haha.

We love pizza. We try to make it homemade at least twice a month. I have found the best crust/pizza dough to make is Ree Drummond's pizza dough, it's so delicious and airy. My favourite is ground beef, mushrooms and jalapenoes. My son's favourite is pepperoni, pepperoni and more pepperoni. Haha.

I agree with that comment. I make her pizza dough recipe all the time and it always turns out great. I am a big fan of Ree in general. I met her in person once and she was just as sweet as I imagined.

I love pizza, my favorite is supreme which is pretty much all the different veggies (olives, mushroom and green pepper) and a mix of pepperoni and sausage. I also like tomato pie but not many pizza places around me do a good job making that. Recently we really cut back on ordering pizza and started making our own. I like that it isn't as greasy as when we order it and doesn't take that long to make.

When I was growing up I actually use to hate pizza. I'd have a peanut butter sandwich instead. Now that I am adult, I do enjoy it now and then, but I am picky about it.

I use to make it homemade and we try a lot of different flavors. Now we usually order it. My favorite toppings are: Canadian Bacon, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions.

I love home-made pizza!

My favourite topping is grated parmesan, mozzarella, sliced red pepper, sliced red onion and strips of prosciutto, on top of my home-made tomato sauce :)

It sounds like quite a lot now I see it typed out, but they go together so well!

My favorite pizza is a thin crust with sauce and buttergarlic spread all over the crust. Then, I will take ground beef, bacon, mushrooms and spread it all over the pizza in an even layer. Then I will take banana pepper, bell pepper, onion, and tomato and chop it all up real fine. I will mix the veggie mixture until it is very blended and colorful. I will spread the veggies all over the pizza, and then take fresh mozzarella cheese and put an even layer on top of everything. Bake the pizza, slice it, and yummmmmy!

I absolutely love cheese pizza with extra pepperoni. I also like pineapple pizza and the BBQ pizza from Pizza Hut.

My favorite pizza: a lot of meat, mushrooms and it's should be spicyyy)

Used to be meat, but now it's a veggie pizza with just onions and green peppers.

Less calories than meat! And if it is meat at all, it's just with pepperoni!! :eek:

Yes! Absolutely! I especially love it pasta. My favorite kind of pizza is the one with everything in it - salami, pepperoni, bell pepper, onions, etc. You can never go wrong with this kind. Aside from this, I also love anchovy pizza. :)

Back
Top Bottom