Does anyone watch "In The Kitchen With David" on QVC?

K M

Über Member
Local time
1:02 AM
Oh my gosh I love this man!

David Venable has had his own cooking show on QVC for a number of years and I never miss an episode. It comes on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings, and each show is 3 hours long. He has a number of guests come on and they sell you different kitchen items like appliances, cookware, and other handy kitchen gadgets.

But the best part of the show is the food they cook. Everything looks DELICIOUS! They make everything from cupcakes to BBQ. David always takes a bite out of all the food to sample it and tell you how good it is. I drool every time he takes a bite of something. I love watching him eat. He could literally put dog food up there, tell you it tastes good, and you would believe it. That's how great of a salesman he is. Pretty much all of my cookware has been bought from David.

Is anyone else here head over heals in love with David and his food?

I have never heard of him before. I don't really look at QVC. I have seen a guy on PBS that cooks some interesting food and right now I can not remember his name. But he inspired me to cook a few new items from watching his show.

Back
Top Bottom