Recipe easy panna cotta

kgord

Veteran
Local time
6:31 AM
As promised, an easy pancotta from Kraft Foods inspired by the fried milk discussion. This is delicious and couldn't be simpler.

Fruity Panna Cotta
Fruity-Panna-Cotta-45792.jpg

• 1 container (32 oz.) plain nonfat yogurt
  • 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
  • 1 cup sliced strawberries

Make It

• Mix yogurt and dry gelatin in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes.
  • Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
  • Unmold gelatin onto serving plate. Top with fruit just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised, an easy pancotta from Kraft Foods inspired by the fried milk discussion. This is delicious and couldn't be simpler.

Fruity Panna Cotta

• Fruity-Panna-Cotta-45792.jpg
Recipe BoxShopping List

• 1 container (32 oz.) plain nonfat yogurt
  • 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
  • 1 cup sliced strawberries
SELECT ALL
ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
Make It
Tap or click steps to mark as complete

• Mix yogurt and dry gelatin in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes.
  • Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
  • Unmold gelatin onto serving plate. Top with fruit just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
ADD TO RECIPE BOX
VIEW RECIPE CARD
This is a pretty low calorie recipe too and I would think its refreshing. Calling it a Panna Cotta is a bit of a stretch of the imagination. though! :D You can make a similar (but not the same) low cal dessert using almond milk, corn flour (cornstarch) and strawberries. I'll post it if I have time. I do think that for those of you who are experiencing hot weather, then refreshing, low cal desserts must be a welcome thing.

This is a pretty low calorie recipe too and I would think its refreshing. Calling it a Panna Cotta is a bit of a stretch of the imagination. though! :D You can make a similar (but not the same) low cal dessert using almond milk, corn flour (cornstarch) and strawberries. I'll post it if I have time. I do think that for those of you who are experiencing hot weather, then refreshing, low cal desserts must be a welcome thing.

I thought I was the only one that did these for hot days! I sometimes use soy milk or milk, whatever dairy I have on hand, as well as any fruit I happen to have. More often than not I use the mixed berry medley and it turns out so beautiful! These are delicious anytime of the day.

My sister brought it to a family function once, and I thought it was delicious. I had to try it home. It is really quite simple to make and turns out good. I think Kraft food recipes are the absolute bomb...because I have never had one that turned out bad. Obviously, people are slaving away in their test kitchens, trying out all sorts of yummy things.

Back
Top Bottom