Eating out for breakfast

I guess I only eat breakfast out when I travel and I hardly ever really have breakfast. At home, on the very rare occasion I might have something in the mall which I honestly hate to do and it's usually going into to brunch or lunch time. I am still trying to get the breakfast routine going and I am fresh out of reading you should have breakfast like a King or in my case a Queen.

We work night shift. Eating breakfast outside of home happens often as it's almost like our dinner. As for our meal when we first wake up in the afternoon it's almost always eaten at home as it's like our breakfast.

Eating out for breakfast isn't something we do often now that I think about it. Of course we do when we're traveling and at home we'll eat out for breakfast maybe once or twice a month maximum. Otherwise, I generally cook a big breakfast at home on the weekends and even then it's likely only on Sundays. That being said, we have a few places here in town that serve breakfast all day so if we go out and feel like having breakfast for supper, we have that choice.

Back
Top Bottom