First Home Equipment

You can start off with a good set of cookware, a dinnerware set, a flatware set drinking glasses and then work from there. :wink:
I guess we will never know as @Navii has not been seen here since July 2014! To check when someone was last seen on the forum, click on their icon. It will tell you when they joined, how many messages they sent and when they were last seen. :wink:

I guess we will never know as @Navii has not been seen here since July 2014! To check when someone was last seen on the forum, click on their icon. It will tell you when they joined, how many messages they sent and when they were last seen. :wink:
Still good suggestions for anyone with the same questions.

Still good suggestions for anyone with the same questions.
Sure! Its just that it can be discouraging if members post on old threads and then don't get any response. It happens quite a lot. Sometimes its best to just start a new thread. Its a judgement call. Hence my explaining how to find out when someone was 'last seen' to inform decisions about whether to reply or not.

People have be joining in with this old thread so it doesn't really matter....:happy:. My point was for information only.

Back
Top Bottom