Food Survey

Hi @foodie123, I tried to complete your survey but I can't make this section work - if I click on the options, nothing happens and it won't allow me to continue and complete the survey.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 15.41.38.png

Hi, you should be able to drag the options down or up into the order you want. Hope this helps. Thank you for participating!

Thanks - it might be worth adding the 'drag and drop' instruction to that first question in case I'm not the only one to not understand. I've now completed the survey.

Sorry, I can't help. I don't use either chocolate nor nut spreads.

Thanks - it might be worth adding the 'drag and drop' instruction to that first question in case I'm not the only one to not understand. I've now completed the survey.

I thought it was pretty clear. I completed it with a smartphone. What kind of computer did you use to access it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was oretty clear. I completed it with a smartphone. What kind of computer did you use to access it?

MacBook Pro. It was easy to do once I realised it was 'drag and drop' - I've just not come across that in a survey before and as there were no instructions I tried clicking on each one.

Seems to be about nutella...hard to answer when you don't like it so not likely to choose it in whatever incarnation it might be in. This kind of reminds me when i was in college we had to do a marketing research project on cracker jacks and everyones results in class is that people we interviewed and did a blind taste test with preferred fiddle faddle instead.

I heard that Cracker Jacks is going to have to change its name now with the politically correct Democratically controlled congress in charge.

It's called white folk candy popcorn now.

I heard that Cracker Jacks is going to have to change its name now with the politically correct Democratically controlled congress in charge.

It's called white folk candy popcorn now.

The Cracker in cracker jack is in no relation to the reference of southern crackers. Tho i do worry about my confederate rose being toppled by marauding groups of people being insulted by the name. That said i am southern and i am liberal so i balance on understanding both sides but comedown on the side of you can't erase history and history is not always exactly like it was written in the history books and trying to raze our history both the good and the bad will do no one any good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom