Free Kindle Recipe eBooks

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
9:46 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I have started to put together a list of free eBooks and thought I should probably add the links in here as well.
Each list can be found under the relevant forum, but for completeness and the fact that this is the cookbooks and references forum, I though I ought to include them here as well...

I will add more as I find them, or please feel free to add them if you find some, or if they are no longer free, make note and I will update the list accordingly. Also, some may be free in the UK and not the USA/Canada/Jamaica/Australia etc.

So to start off with, I have...

Last edited:
Thank you for this information. I love convenience and these are exactly right for me!

Thank you very much for your post. I'm looking for some vegetarian recipes and that's exactly what I need now. Great work!

This is great! I really don't use these books that much but its always good to have new recipes. I am the type of person that can create my own recipes. There are those times however when I just cant seem to think of anything new. To be able to get recipes free is a pretty good thing. I love to cook and love to try new things.

Thank you for adding these links. I am always looking for new recipes to try
and these are all new for me! I am excited about the Christmas one because I
am always wanting to try new things for the holiday! :)

Wow, thanks for the list Sat Nav. I have a kindle, which I adore by the way. I will see whether or not these books are available for me. Sometimes you need a Kindle unlimited subscription in order to access some of the recipes. This is one of the sad things, but kindle does have a number of books that are free in the first place. Awesome list!

Little tip: if you see a cookbook or any book in Kindle Unlimited, most will either be free or cheap at some point.
Other tip: some of those cookbooks are not worth it.
Check the first few pages.

Isn't there a monthly charge for this service? Like the cable, Internet, phone or other service?:headshake:

Hi everyone,
I just want to share one Kindle cookbook. Specially made for busy people who don't have much spare time maybe because of work or family: "The top 30 best 30-minutes-cooking recipes for beginners. The 30-30 formula for busy people."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom