Recipe Fried potatoes skins

MypinchofItaly

Forum GOD!
Local time
1:57 AM
Website
mypinchofitaly.co.uk
Fried potatoes peels is an easy and delicious recipe that will allow you to reduce the waste and get a crisp and tasty snack in just 5 minutes! And I love it!

Ingredients:
  • 4/5 potatoes (only the peel)
  • a handful of sweet paprika
  • salt to taste
  • 1 sprig of rosemary
  • half liter of peanuts oil
  • a piece of apple with its peel
  • a clove of unpeeled garlic
Method:
First, wash the potatoes thoroughly and dry them carefully. With a peeler try to get long and regular pieces.
In a large frying pan put the peanuts oil and heat it. When the oil is almost hot, put the piece of apple (to avoid the smell of fried in the air), the clove of garlic and the rosemary and let seasoning for few minutes..then, when the oil will be very hot, fry a few potatoes peels at a time. This will ensure you a dry and crispy fried. Remove when they are ready (after 5 minutes more or less), put them on a large plate covered with a couple of sheets of absorbent paper and dress them as you like: I have sprinkled the sweet paprika on the still hot skins, a pinch of salt and ready!
Potatoes fried skins.jpg

Last edited:
Fried potatoes skins is an easy and delicious recipe that will allow you to reduce the waste and get a crisp and tasty snack in just 5 minutes! And I love it!

Ingredients:
  • 4/5 potatoes (only the skin)
  • a handful of sweet paprika
  • salt to taste
  • 1 sprig of rosemary
  • half liter of peanuts oil
  • a piece of apple with its skin
  • a clove of unpeeled garlic
Method:
First, wash the potatoes thoroughly and dry them carefully. With a peeler try to get long and regular pieces.
In a large frying pan put the peanuts oil and heat it. When the oil is almost hot, put the piece of apple (to avoid the smell of fried in the air), the clove of garlic and the rosemary and let seasoning for few minutes..then, when the oil will be very hot, fry a few potatoes peels at a time. This will ensure you a dry and crispy fried. Remove when they are ready (after 5 minutes more or less), put them on a large plate covered with a couple of sheets of absorbent paper and dress them as you like: I have sprinkled the sweet paprika on the still hot skins, a pinch of salt and ready!
View attachment 6832

Looks great! I'm assuming this is an entry to The CookingBites Recipe Challenge? :happy:

Back
Top Bottom