Fun with kale!

Make something you hate!

Each person picks an ingredient they hate and tries making it into a dish that they enjoy. @morning glory, what do you think?

Don't want to put a dampers on it but we have 4 challenges going at the moment... and you want another one? :D Can we have a few entries for the spice challenge first and the onion dessert challenge first? :) I'm not saying we don't do it... just questioning the timing.

Me off topic here:
We have a small active membership - on average, about 25 members log in per day of whom about half regularly post. Good news is that stats have improved in the last few weeks with many more posts (and a bonkers amount of 'likes') but we really need more members. Then we can sustain loads of challenge threads!

Don't want to put a dampers on it but we have 4 challenges going at the moment... and you want another one? :D
I know...this is why I didn't go ahead and start a new challenge thread myself. You're right, of course. It's just that my forced interest in kale resulted in me actually liking it. But, maybe I can start integrating ingredients I don't like in the existing challenges?

I know...this is why I didn't go ahead and start a new challenge thread myself. You're right, of course. It's just that my forced interest in kale resulted in me actually liking it. But, maybe I can start integrating ingredients I don't like in the existing challenges?

That is almost penitentious. :happy:

We are off topic. But I appreciate the enthusiasm! :D
@morning glory Just food for thought. Maybe the next cook along. Take a poll on the member's most disliked food and use that for a cook a long. :devil:

Not something for the Cookalong - the remit of the Cookalong is quite specific. Its about trying out classic or regional dishes and/or trying culinary techniques with which we may be unfamiliar. It is always a recognisable and reasonably specific dish of some sort - not an ingredient.

Lets keep the hated food in mind for the future - maybe when the onion dessert challenge peters out?

Back
Top Bottom