Garlic butter special chilly cheesy.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
8:45 PM
this is a big hit here with family and friends, the grandys line up for it. A friend grows garlic so I get a lot of it. I freeze it. When I'm ready I take it out and thaw, peel and crush then chop. Add to bit of olive oil and mash together. Add parsley. Voila garlic butter. Being frozen it keeps for ages in the fridge. Fresh spoils quickly.
Then the good bit, grill (broil) half the French stick or a soft roll . Add a good thick spread of butter , neat again, then take out and put dashes of sweet chilly sauce then a few strings of grated cheese. Re grill. It's amazingly the best ever.

Russ

this is a big hit here with family and friends, the grandys line up for it. A friend grows garlic so I get a lot of it. I freeze it. When I'm ready I take it out and thaw, peel and crush then chop. Add to bit of olive oil and mash together. Add parsley. Voila garlic butter. Being frozen it keeps for ages in the fridge. Fresh spoils quickly.
Then the good bit, grill (broil) half the French stick or a soft roll . Add a good thick spread of butter , neat again, then take out and put dashes of sweet chilly sauce then a few strings of grated cheese. Re grill. It's amazingly the best ever.

Russ

@rascal Do you have any photos to share?

Russ

This is almost an entry for the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Butter (and other cooking fat)!

Back
Top Bottom