Giant-Screen TV!!!! Who Else Has One?!!

Even stranger - which seems to happen a lot in my town is that folk place them bang square in the bay window of the front room - blocking out light and presenting a back view of their TV to passers-by. I think its a question of 'where will it fit?'.

I don't know why I designed our house the way I did. The satellite TV connections (one out, one in) are on the same wall as the main lounge window so the TV has to go on that side. The opposite wall is blank.

View attachment 20872 Both of mine are on cabinets. This is the downstairs one. Sorry but suns coming in.

Russ
Nice. Mine is very low to the ground (about 12" tall) & 60" long, so I can put it almost anywhere.
41m5sOQ5DaL._SX425_.jpg

I don't know why I designed our house the way I did. The satellite TV connections (one out, one in) are on the same wall as the main lounge window so the TV has to go on that side. The opposite wall is blank.

lounge 2018 s.jpg

55 inch upstairs bought about 8 years ago, recently saw an ad here for a 65 inch for $999.
Think I might be updating.?

Russ

I have a small 21-inch HD flat screen. When I lived on the other side of town, it was fine for the bedroom because it was the size of a baby's room, but now it is too small because the bedroom is bigger.

The14-y-o 20- inch analog had died last year, so I had to use the 21-inch flat screen. As time went on, the small flat screen had become sort of obsolete and Out-dated in size and with only a few features - very few!!

So realizing this, I decided to make the big giant jump to a giant-screen smart tv that's loaded with just about every gadget know to mankind!! This TV is kicked up to notches unknown to mankind, & it's a good brand also!! it even has the operating manual programmed right into the unit on the screen!!! No wonder there was no instruction manual with it on paper!!! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom